Episode: Episode 21 – Katia Damer
Episode pub date: 2019-07-17
Episode 21 – Katia Damer
This episode we talked to the co-founder and CEO of Prolific Academic (https://prolific.ac/), Katia Damer. Prolific Academic is a platform connecting researchers with a pool of research participants for online data collection. We discuss Katia’s experience of founding Prolific as a start-up during her PhD and how prolific brings researchers and participants together.
Find Katia on twitter @ekadamer, and shutout to Prolific co-founder @Phelimb
– Katia’s journey to Prolific
– How we can use Prolific and whether it is the right tool for our research
– How participants can join
– Sam has used Prolific, it was da bomb
– Critical voices about online research
– Katia’s start up experience, and bringing that experience back the the PhD
– Dealing with failures and mistakes; how Prolific owns their mistakes.
– Katia’s advice for ECRs
Music credit: Be Jammin – Alexander Nakarada
The podcast and artwork embedded on this page are from ReproducibiliTea Podcast, which is the property of its owner and not affiliated with or endorsed by Listen Notes, Inc.